Are Almond Joys Gluten-Free?
Almond Joys are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are gluten-free. The Hershey website lists all varieties except Almond Joy Pieces as being gluten-free.
The following Almond Joy products are gluten-free:
- All varieties of Almond Joy are gluten-free except Almond Joy Pieces
Almond Joy Ingredients
Corn Syrup; Milk Chocolate [sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Milk; Lactose; Milk Fat; Nonfat Milk; Lecithin (Soy); Pgpr (Emulsifier)]; Coconut; Sugar; Almonds (Roasted In Sunflower Oil); Contains 2% Or Less Of: Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil); Cocoa; Whey (Milk); Salt; Hydrolyzed Milk Protein; Lecithin (Soy); Sodium Metabisulfite (To Maintain Freshness).
- Treat your taste buds to the delicious mix of sweet coconut, rich chocolate and fresh crisp almonds.
- Great for Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Birthdays and any other celebration!
- Includes 1 bag of snack size Almond Joy bars.
- Individually wrapped for your convenience.
Almond Joy Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (45g)
Total Calories: 220
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Almond Joy Nutrition