Are Almond Joys Gluten-Free?
Almond Joys are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are gluten-free. The Hershey website lists all varieties except Almond Joy Pieces as being gluten-free.
The following Almond Joy products are gluten-free:
- All varieties of Almond Joy are gluten-free except Almond Joy Pieces
Almond Joy Ingredients
Corn Syrup; Milk Chocolate [sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Milk; Lactose; Milk Fat; Nonfat Milk; Lecithin (Soy); Pgpr (Emulsifier)]; Coconut; Sugar; Almonds (Roasted In Sunflower Oil); Contains 2% Or Less Of: Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil); Cocoa; Whey (Milk); Salt; Hydrolyzed Milk Protein; Lecithin (Soy); Sodium Metabisulfite (To Maintain Freshness).
- Choose between coconut covered in milk chocolate with Almonds and coconut wrapped in dark chocolate
- Party bag size holds 36 ounces of miniature candy bars
- Individually wrapped Almond Joy Miniatures and mounds Miniatures
- Perfect for parties, trick-or-treaters and Halloween candy bowls
- Stock up on Halloween candy and add to a party bowl for decorations
Almond Joy Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (45g)
Total Calories: 220
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Almond Joy Nutrition