Are Altoids Gluten-Free?
Altoids are manufactured by the Wrigley Company, a division of Mars Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free.
There are a variety of Altoids flavors and they are all gluten-free:
- Cinnamon Sugar-Free
- Peppermint Sugar-Free
- Wintergreen Sugar-Free
Sugar, Gum Arabic, Artificial Flavors, Gelatin, Color (Red 40).
- Contains eight (8) 1.2-ounce tins of ALTOIDS Arctic Peppermint Breath Mints
- Freshen breath with curiously cool sugarfree mints
- Great for keeping in your bag, car or at your desk
- ALTOIDS Arctic Mints are packed with iconic peppermint flavor
- Each stand-up tin makes a great addition to gift baskets, stockings and more
Altoids Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 3 Mints (2g)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Altoids Nutrition