Are Altoids Gluten-Free?
Altoids are manufactured by the Wrigley Company, a division of Mars Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free.
There are a variety of Altoids flavors and they are all gluten-free:
- Cinnamon Sugar-Free
- Peppermint Sugar-Free
- Wintergreen Sugar-Free
Sugar, Gum Arabic, Artificial Flavors, Gelatin, Color (Red 40).
- Contains (12) 1.76-ounce pocket-size tins of Altoids peppermint falvor breath mints
- Curiously strong: Altoids Curiously strong peppermint mints pack all the curiously strong flavor you expect from Altoids in a sharp, pepperminty mint.. These Curiously strong peppermint mints bring you cool, fresh breath with an added punch of peppermint
- Curiously Versatile: It's not just our signature, reusable tins that bring versatility to the table. Altoids curiously strong peppermint mints can be used to freshen breath, add a sharp burst of flavor as a decoration for baked goods or as an ice-breaker.
- Curiously Altoids: Like all our curious mints, Altoids curiously strong peppermint mints come in easy to pack, sturdy tins, that keep our cool, flavorful mints fresh longer. Perfect for packing in a purse, tossing in a briefcase or throwing in a backpack.
- Curiously Traditional: Since 1780, Altoids mints has been providing Americans with their curiously strong mints. They're still curiously strong, and now that curious strength comes in a variety of flavors.
Altoids Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 3 Mints (2g)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Altoids Nutrition