Are Blow Pops Gluten-Free?
Charms Blow Pops are manufactured by Tootsie Roll Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free.
There are a variety of Blow Pop flavors and they are all gluten-free including:
- Sour Apple
- Blue Razz Berry
- Cherry Ice
- Black Cherry
- What A Melon
- Kiwi Berry Blast
- Black Ice
Blow Pop Ingredients
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gum Base, Starch, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors (including FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1), Turmeric Coloring, and BHT added as a preservative. Milk and soy may be present.
- Charms Blow Pops, Pack of 2 Extra Value Bags.
- Each bags contains 5.2 ounces, 10.4 ounces of Charms fruit flavored lollipops total.
- Charms Blow Pops have a chewy, bubble gum center surrounded by a delicious, fruit flavored, hard candy shell.
- Charms lollipops are perfect as party favors, box prizes or for an office candy bowl.
- Available in a variety of great tasting flavors that include traditional fruit varieties and more contemporary favorites such as Kiwi Berry Blast, Black Ice, What a Melon, with the brand’s most popular, Blue Razz, the pops are the worlds most popular gum filled lollipop.
Blow Pop Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Pop (18g)
Calories Per Serving: 70
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Blow Pops Nutrition