Are Candy Canes Gluten-Free?
Candy Canes are manufactured by Spangler Candy Company and yes, they are gluten-free. While there are many different brands of Candy Canes, Spangler is a very popular one, and most other Candy Canes should share the same ingredients and be free of gluten. Spangler specifically notes that their Candy Canes are free of wheat and gluten and are also manufactured on dedicated equipment.
Candy Canes Ingredients
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Color Added (Includes Red 40).
- CLASSIC PEPPERMINT CANDY CANES: Natural peppermint flavored red and white candy canes. Regular size candy canes - 5.38 inches tall and weigh .5 oz.
- INCLUDES 144 CANDY CANES: This item includes 12 cases of 12 individually wrapped candy canes.
- DIETARY INFORMATION: Free from top common allergens, gluten free, and OU kosher
- CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS: Whether decorating the tree, having a family holiday get-together, or creating a favorite recipe, Spangler Candy Canes are an important part of the celebration.
- OVER 100 YEARS OF CANDY EXCELLENCE: Spangler Candy is a family company founded in 1906 and located in Bryan, Ohio. Our iconic brands include Dum Dums, Saf-T-Pops, Spangler Circus Peanuts, Spangler Candy Canes, Necco Wafers,, Sweethearts Candies, and Canada Mints.
Candy Canes Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Cane (12g)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Candy Canes Nutrition