Are Clif Bars Gluten-Free?
Clif bars are manufactured by Clif Bar & Company and certain varieties of them are gluten-free. These bars are very popular among active people and they have a lot of different flavors. Some contain gluten, some may contain gluten, and some are gluten-free.
Varieties that are gluten-free include:
- Organic Trail Mix Bars
- Clif Kit’s Organic Bars
- Luna Bars
- Clif Athlete Series
- Clif Kid
CLIF Organic Trail Mix Bar Ingredients
This flavor is dark chocolate almond sea salt.
Organic Almonds, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Pecans, Organic Dark Chocolate (Dried Cane Syrup*, Unsweetened Chocolate*, Cocoa Butter*, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract*), Organic Coating (Dried Cane Syrup*, Palm Kernel Oil*, Cocoa*, Soy Lecithin*, Vanilla Extract*), Organic Cashews, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Rice Crisps (Rice Flour*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Salt, Calcium Carbonate), Organic Inulin, Organic Almond Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant). ALLERGEN STATEMENT: Contains soy, almonds, cashews, and pecans. May contain traces of milk and other tree nuts.
- MORE OF THE STUFF YOU WANT: 8g protein and a low-glycemic index.
- LESS OF THE STUFF YOU DON’T: Gluten free, with no artificial flavors or high-fructose corn syrup.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Plant-based, complete protein from soy provides essential amino acids. Carbohydrates come from organic oats and a blend of sugars with a low-glycemic index.
- DELICIOUS FLAVORS AND VARIETY: LUNA Bars come in a variety of craveable flavors.
- CONVENIENCE: Wholesome, delicious on-the-go snack bars for energy whenever and wherever you need it.
- Dark chocolate cherry almond
- Dark chocolate peanut butter
- Dark chocolate pomegranate raspberry
- Salted caramel nut
- Wild blueberry
CLIF Organic Trail Mix Bar Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 bar (40g)
Total Calories: 200
Calories from Fat: 120
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Clif Bars Nutrition