Are Corn Flakes Gluten-Free?
Corn Flakes are manufactured by Kellogg’s and no, they are not gluten-free. Corn Flakes use malt flavoring which consists of barley which contains gluten. Kellogg’s does offer gluten-free Corn Flakes in Australia, but they haven’t changed their product in the United States.
Corn Flakes Ingredients
Milled Corn, Sugar, Malt Flavor, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt. Bht Added To Packaging For Freshness. Vitamins And Minerals: Iron, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
- Kellogg’s Corn Flakes are a crispy, golden way to start your day; Made with a simple recipe, every bite is as delicious as the first
- A classic, family-favorite cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults; Enjoy by the bowlful, with yogurt and fruit, or as the base for your favorite desserts and savory dishes
- Good source of 8 vitamins and minerals; Cholesterol and fat-free (0g monounsaturated fat; 0g polyunsaturated fat); Kosher Pareve
- Made with no artificial colors or flavors; A travel-ready food; Pack some cereal in your lunch box for a crispy treat, or stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking
- Includes 1, 36-ounce box containing 2 bags of ready-to-eat Corn Flakes Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Corn Flakes Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 cup (28g)
Total Calories: 100
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Other Carbohydrate 0g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.