Are Dum Dums Gluten-Free?
Dum Dums are manufactured by Spangler Candy Company and yes, they are gluten-free. They are also manufactured in a dedicated facility and on dedicated equipment that is free from all common allergens including gluten.
Dum Dums Ingredients
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Color Added (Includes Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1).
- Dum Dums lollipops variety bulk bag with 300 colorful lollipop candies and 16 delicious flavors plus the mystery flavor
- Every color lollipop candy is gluten free, kosher certified and free of major allergens
- Party assortment large bucket perfect for decorating and savoring fun lollipop flavors like blueberry, rasperry and watermelon on Halloween or year round
- 16 favorite flavors of the famous pops, "suckers" or "lollis" that have made people smile all over the world for generations
- Dum Dums Original Pops lollipop candy is 100% made in the USA
Dum Dums Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 3 Pops (15g)
Calories Per Serving: 60
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Dum Dums Nutrition