Are Heath Bars Gluten-Free?
Heath Bars are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are gluten-free. Hershey’s website lists all varieties of Heath Bars as being gluten-free.
Heath Bar Ingredients
Milk Chocolate, Sugar, Palm Oil, Dairy Butter, Almonds, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin.
- HEATH English Toffee Bars swirl the delectable almond flavor of toffee with rich HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate, creating a smooth candy with delightfully crisp bits.
- Delicious all on its own, HEATH's decadent flavor also adds a mouthwatering toffee twist to desserts and baked goods.
- Perfect for snacking or sharing, each full-size bar is individually wrapped for freshness and great taste.
- Certified Kosher and gluten-free, HEATH Candies have been a favorite American treat since 1928.
- Make life at home sweeter with chocolate baking supplies and decorations
Heath Bar Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (39g)
Total Calories: 210
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||2%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Heath Bar Nutrition