Are Jolly Ranchers Gluten-Free?
Jolly Ranchers are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are technically gluten-free. They don’t contain any ingredients that gluten, but they aren’t listed on The Hershey Company’s main list of gluten-free products on their website. Be sure to check the packaging to be safe.
Jolly Ranchers Ingredients
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.
- Contains one (1) 80-ounce, 360-piece bulk bag of JOLLY RANCHER Assorted Fruit Flavored Hard Candy
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Long-lasting hard candy you can take with you on the go, to work, on snack breaks and back home again at the end of the day
- Fruit-flavored hard candy individually wrapped for convenience and exceptional freshness to the last piece
- Perfect for Pride month, graduation and wedding seasons, fundraising events, back to school preparation, 4th of July bashes, birthday parties and Mother and Father's Day celebrations
Jolly Ranchers Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 3 Pieces
Total Calories: 70
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Jolly Ranchers Nutrition