Are Jolly Ranchers Gluten-Free?
Jolly Ranchers are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are technically gluten-free. They don’t contain any ingredients that gluten, but they aren’t listed on The Hershey Company’s main list of gluten-free products on their website. Be sure to check the packaging to be safe.
Jolly Ranchers Ingredients
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.
- Perfect for snacking, sharing, and filling candy dishes
- Assortment includes Jolly Rancher lollipops, hard candy, and Stix candy
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored treats
- Individually wrapped candies
- Contains 1- 46 Ounce bag of Jolly Rancher assortment candy
Jolly Ranchers Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 3 Pieces
Total Calories: 70
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Jolly Ranchers Nutrition