Are Junior Mints Gluten-Free?
Junior Mints are manufactured by Tootsie Roll Industries and yes, they are gluten-free. Remember to eat and enjoy in moderation!
Junior Mints Ingredients
Sugar, Semi-sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Processed With Alkali, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin-an Emulsifier, Vanillin-an Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Confectioner’s Glaze, Modified Food Starch, Peppermint Oil, Invertase (An Enzyme). Egg And Milk May Be Present.
- Junior Mints: It's the rich taste of dark chocolate and the cool, fresh flavor of peppermint in every mini snack-sized junior mints candy! This individually wrapped candy is perfect for satisfying your chocolate craving.
- Perfect for Sharing: Junior chocolate mints individually wrapped candies are deliciously perfect for sharing with fellow chocolaty-mint lovers. Tootsie rolls junior mints are even better to enjoy on your own, offering the right about of sugary sweetness for a blissful break in your cubicle.
- Any Time & Anywhere: Peppermint candy is a fun gift for someone you love. There's no wrong way to share this mints individually wrapped gift; Delicious sweet mint chocolate candy any time of year. Great tootsie mini bites for filling stockings, surprising your valentine, and adding to Easter basket.
- Wide Usage: Try these individually wrapped mints treats to top off your favorite desserts, such as milkshakes, cakes, and cupcakes. Mint chocolate candy is also great for restaurants, stores, offices, and your home's candy bowl. Use a whole chocolate mints candy as a stir stick for hot chocolate or eggnog!
- Multiple Occasions: These tasty mints bulk individually wrapped candies make the ideal Christmas gift for any chocolate candy lover; Chocolate mint candy creating a mouthwatering experience. Christmas junior mints candy is also perfect for parties, baby showers, Christmas, Halloween day, birthday, Hanukkah, Saint Patrick's Day, work, school parties, and new home gifts.
Junior Mints Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 16 Pieces (40g)
Total Calories: 170
Calories from Fat: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.