Are Nerds Gluten-Free?
Nerds are manufactured by The Willy Wonka Candy Company, a division of Nestle and yes, they are gluten-free. However, they do note on their packaging that they are made in a facility that also processes wheat, so be aware.
Dextrose, Sugar, Malic Acid And Less Than 2% of Corn Syrup, Artificial Flavors, Carnauba Wax, Color Added, Carmine Color, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake. Made In A Facility That Also Processes Wheat And Egg.
- TINY, TANGY, CRUNCHY: Contains twelve 5-ounce boxes of NERDS Rainbow Candy
- CLASSIC CONCESSION BOX: These Rainbow NERDS come in a classic theater box just like you'd get at the concession stand, making them the perfect treat for your movie night and great to share with a friend
- A NERDSTASTIC EXPERIENCE: A tangy candy that cannot be duplicated and is as unique are you are
- TRY THEM ALL: From original NERDS to NERDS Ropes to Gummy Clusters to our crunchy and chewy Big Chewy NERDS and with flavors ranging from sweet to tangy, try out all the varieties of this legendary candy
- GREAT FOR SHARING: They're an awesome way to satisfy your cravings, and they're great for sharing; A candy so tasty, there aren’t even words
Nerds Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15g)
Calories Per Serving: 60
Servings Per Container: 9
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Nerds Nutrition