Are Paydays Gluten-Free?
Payday candy bars are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are gluten-free. The Hershey website lists all varieties of Payday candy bars as being gluten-free.
Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Carrageenan, Mono- And Diglycerides, Egg Whites, Soy Protein.
- Contains twenty-four (24) 1.85-ounce PAYDAY Peanut Caramel Candy Bars in a bulk box
- Full-size peanut and caramel bars perfect for snacking on at home, in the office or during your favorite movie
- Certified kosher, gluten-free caramel and peanut candy bars individually wrapped for freshness that lasts to the final bite and placed in a bulk box for easy sharing
- Bring peanut and caramel candy to birthday parties, anniversary dates and movie marathons to make each event even more exciting
- Protein-packed peanuts with a delectable, creamy caramel to hold them all together for a chewy, mouth-watering candy bar with the perfect salty-sweet finish for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter and Halloween candy selections
Payday Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (52g)
Total Calories: 240
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Payday Nutrition