Are Paydays Gluten-Free?
Payday candy bars are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are gluten-free. The Hershey website lists all varieties of Payday candy bars as being gluten-free.
Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Carrageenan, Mono- And Diglycerides, Egg Whites, Soy Protein.
- Contains one (1) 24-count box of 1.85-ounce PAYDAY Peanut and Caramel Candy Bars
- Bulk peanut and caramel bars perfect for snacking on at home, in the office and during your favorite movie
- Certified kosher, gluten-free caramel and peanut candy bars individually wrapped for freshness that lasts to the final piece
- Protein-packed peanuts with a delectable, creamy caramel to hold them all together for a chewy, mouth-watering candy bar with the perfect salty-sweet finish
- A thick caramel center covered in fresh peanuts resulting in a candy treat that's delectable on its own and even better in desserts
Payday Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (52g)
Total Calories: 240
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Payday Nutrition