Are Paydays Gluten-Free?
Payday candy bars are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are gluten-free. The Hershey website lists all varieties of Payday candy bars as being gluten-free.
Peanuts, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Salt, Carrageenan, Mono- And Diglycerides, Egg Whites, Soy Protein.
- Treat yourself to a delicious candy treat made from salty peanuts and a chewy caramel filling.
- Each bar is individually wrapped for snacking on the go or sharing with friends.
- Contains only 220 calories per serving size.
- PAYDAY Peanut Caramel Bars are a gluten-free food as defined by the Food and Drug Administration. This candy is OU Certified as a Kosher food.
- This product ships as 1.85-ounce bars in a pack of 24
Payday Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (52g)
Total Calories: 240
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 13g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Payday Nutrition