Are Pita Chips Gluten-Free?
Pita Chips are generally made with wheat flour and are not gluten-free, however, there are certain brands of gluten-free Pita Chips available that are made with substitute ingredients. The brand we are going to look at is Toufayan and they have many gluten-free Pita Chip flavors available.
Toufayan offers a few different flavors of gluten-free scoopable pita chips including:
- Cinnamon & Sugar
- Feta & Olive
- Multi-Grain with Chia
- Sea Salt
Toufayan Pita Chips Ingredients (Sea Salt)
Tapioca Starch, Water, Rice Flour, Chick Pea Flour, Potato Starch, Canola Oil, Sugar, Yeast, Sea Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Mid Oleic Sunflower Oil, CMC Gum, Xanthan Gum, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch).
- Includes 8 (1 ounce) bags each of Stacy's Pita Thins Simply Naked, 5 Cheese, and Garlic & Herb flavors
- Stacy’s Simply Naked Pita Crisps have the same flavor you love, but with a thinner, flakier bite
- Baked, no artificial colors or flavors, made with all non GMO ingredients, and no MSG
- Perfect size to take on the go for an easy & irresistible snack
- Delicious paired with Sabra Hummus, your favorite dip, a wedge of cheese or a glass of wine
Toufayan Pita Chips Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 9 Chips (28g)
Calories from Fat: 35
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Toufayan Pita Chips Nutrition