Are Pita Chips Gluten-Free?
Pita Chips are generally made with wheat flour and are not gluten-free, however, there are certain brands of gluten-free Pita Chips available that are made with substitute ingredients. The brand we are going to look at is Toufayan and they have many gluten-free Pita Chip flavors available.
Toufayan offers a few different flavors of gluten-free scoopable pita chips including:
- Cinnamon & Sugar
- Feta & Olive
- Multi-Grain with Chia
- Sea Salt
Toufayan Pita Chips Ingredients (Sea Salt)
Tapioca Starch, Water, Rice Flour, Chick Pea Flour, Potato Starch, Canola Oil, Sugar, Yeast, Sea Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Mid Oleic Sunflower Oil, CMC Gum, Xanthan Gum, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch).
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Delicious, soft pita bread that fit into the ketogenic lifestyle. Packed with fiber and protein, Toufayan's Keto pita bread is hearth baked to a perfect golden brown and have an authentic flavor and texture.
- NUTRITIONAL FACTS - Each Keto pita is 140 calories, has 13g of Fiber, 7g of Protein, 0g of Sugar and 5 Net Carbs. It is also Cholesterol Free, Trans-Fat Free, Kosher Pareve and Naturally Vegan.
- DELICIOUS & VERSATILE - Keto Bread? You read that right! Toufayan Keto breads are diet friendly and satisfying. Just add your favorite ingredients and enjoy!
- SHELF LIFE - Our Keto Pita has a 14 day shelf life, it should arrive with approx. 10 DAYS remaining on the shelf life after transit. We recommend freezing unopened packages to extend freshness. It can be frozen for up to 8 months. Thaw frozen Pita Bread for 2-3 hours after defrost it will have approx. 10 days shelf life.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED - Comes with 3 Packages of Toufayan Bakery Keto Pita Bread, 15 Pitas Total.
Toufayan Pita Chips Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 9 Chips (28g)
Calories from Fat: 35
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Toufayan Pita Chips Nutrition