Are Razzles Gluten-Free?
Razzles are manufactured by Tootsie Roll Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free.
Razzles come in a few different flavors and they are all gluten-free including:
Razzles Ingredients (Original)
Sugar, Gum Base, Calcium Stearate, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors (FD&C Red 40, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake). BHT (to maintain freshness).
- Tasty, fruit-flavored candy that turns into an equally tasty and chewable piece of gum, Razzles offer two treats in every round, bite-sized piece.
- Box of 24 1.4-oz. Bags of Original Razzles Candy/Gum
- First it's candy, then it's Gum
- Five fab flavors: Blaze'n Blueberry, Gushin' Grape, Luscious Lemon, Razzle Raspberry, and Tangerine Orange.
- Razzles are Kosher, Peanut Free and Gluten Free.
Razzles Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 2 Pieces (3.5g)
Calories Per Serving: 15
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Razzles Nutrition