Are Refried Beans Gluten-Free?
Rosarita Refried Beans are manufactured by ConAgra Foods Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free. We are using the Rosarita brand here as it is a very popular and widely available brand in the United States. While a lot of the ingredients should be similar, be sure to check the label if you are concerned about a specific brand being gluten-free.
Refried Beans Ingredients (Rosarita Traditional)
Cooked Beans, Water, Less Than 2% of: Lard, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Chile Pepper, Onion Powder, Spices, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor. May Contain: Soy.
- Taste the tradition of Mexico—now with zero fat—with Rosarita No Fat Traditional Refried Beans
- These no-fat refried beans will give you authentic Mexican-style fare without all the fat
- When you serve Rosarita refried beans, you're giving your family delicious, Mexican flavors
- Make your family's next Mexican food night even better with Rosarita
- Rosarita No Fat Traditional Refried Beans have 100 calories per serving with zero fat
Refried Beans Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 128g
Total Calories: 120
Calories from Fat: 20
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Rosarita Refried Beans Nutrition