Are Rice Krispies Gluten-Free?
Rice Krispies are manufactured by Kellogg’s and no, they are not gluten-free. All varieties of Rice Krispies cereal and Rice Krispies treats use malt flavoring which consists of barley which contains gluten.
All varieties of Rice Krispies are listed as not being gluten-free including:
- Rice Krispies Cereal (Original)
- Cocoa Krispies Cereal
- Frosted Krispies Cereal
- Rice Krispies Treats Cereal
- Rice Krispies Treats (All Varieties)
Rice Krispies Ingredients
Rice, Sugar, Salt, Malt Flavor, BHT added to packing for freshness.
- Conveniently packaged and ready to travel; Great for backpacks and lunchboxes; Stow in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking
- A crisp way to start your day, Rice Krispies brings the classic crunch of puffed, oven-toasted rice cereal in every bite
- Good source of 11 Vitamins and Minerals; Fat-Free; A fun part of any balanced breakfast
- A classic, family-favorite cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults; Makes a delicious cold breakfast at home or school, midday bite at work, and after-dinner treat
- Includes 12, 1.3-ounce single serve cups of ready-to-eat Rice Krispies Cereal; Individually packaged for freshness and great taste
Rice Krispies Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1-1/4 cup (33g)
Total Calories: 130
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||6%|
|Other Carbohydrate 0g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.