Are Rice Krispies Gluten-Free?
Rice Krispies are manufactured by Kellogg’s and no, they are not gluten-free. All varieties of Rice Krispies cereal and Rice Krispies treats use malt flavoring which consists of barley which contains gluten.
All varieties of Rice Krispies are listed as not being gluten-free including:
- Rice Krispies Cereal (Original)
- Cocoa Krispies Cereal
- Frosted Krispies Cereal
- Rice Krispies Treats Cereal
- Rice Krispies Treats (All Varieties)
Rice Krispies Ingredients
Rice, Sugar, Salt, Malt Flavor, BHT added to packing for freshness.
- A classic, family-favorite cereal, perfect for breakfast and treat-making; Enjoy with your favorite milk or as part of The Original Treats recipe
- A crisp way to start your day, Rice Krispies brings the classic crunch of puffed, oven-toasted rice cereal in every bite
- A healthy, fat-free cereal with an excellent source of 7 vitamins and minerals in every serving; Kosher Pareve
- A travel-ready food; Great for backpacks and lunchboxes; Stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking
- Includes 1, 12-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Rice Krispies Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1-1/4 cup (33g)
Total Calories: 130
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||6%|
|Other Carbohydrate 0g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.