Are Skittles Gluten-Free?
Skittles are manufactured by the Wrigley Company, a division of Mars Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free.
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.
- Contains one (1) 50-ounce resealable party size bag of SKITTLES Original Candy
- Features strawberry, orange, grape, lemon and green apple flavors
- Celebrate special occasions like Easter, Halloween, Christmas and more with the classic taste of SKITTLES Candy
- Bright, colorful SKITTLES Candy is perfect for craft projects, filling your candy bowl and decorating treats
- Stock the office pantry with this bulk candy package of SKITTLES Original Fruity Candy
Skittles Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 ct
Total Calories: 230
Servings Per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Skittles Nutrition