Are Skittles Gluten-Free?
Skittles are manufactured by the Wrigley Company, a division of Mars Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free.
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.
Bestseller No. 1
SKITTLES Original Chewy Easter Candy, Party Size, 50 oz Bag
- Contains one (1) 50-ounce resealable party size candy bag of SKITTLES Original Fruit Easter Candy Bulk Pack great for filling Easter eggs & Easter baskets.
- 'Taste the Rainbow' this Easter with the classic flavors strawberry, orange, lime, grape, and lemon
- Brighten up your Easter candy dishes, party favors, candy buffets, and Easter dessert recipes with this bulk candy bag of SKITTLES chewy Easter egg candy
- Ask the Easter bunny to include this fruity, chewy Easter candy assortment in your Easter basket, right next to a chocolate Easter bunny & jelly beans
- SKITTLES chewy candy are perfect for Easter egg hunts and Easter gift basket candy for friends and family
Skittles Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 ct
Total Calories: 230
Servings Per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Skittles Nutrition