Are Skittles Gluten-Free?
Skittles are manufactured by the Wrigley Company, a division of Mars Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free.
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.
- Contains one (1) 50-ounce resealable party size candy bag of SKITTLES Original Fruity Candy Bulk Pack
- Taste the Rainbow with 5 fruit assorted candy flavors including lemon, grape, orange, strawberry and more in every package
- Stock up on resealable chewy candy mix with this bulk chocolates as movie nights treats, game day candy buffet, and gift baskets
- Stock up on colorful SKITTLES Fruit Candy perfect for craft projects, filling your candy bowl and decorating treats
- Fill lots of Halloween Trick-or-Treat bags, Easter baskets, or Christmas stocking stuffers with this bulk chewy candy assortment
Skittles Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 ct
Total Calories: 230
Servings Per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Skittles Nutrition