Are Skittles Gluten-Free?
Skittles are manufactured by the Wrigley Company, a division of Mars Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free.
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.
- Contains (1) 54-ounce party size bag of Skittles original fruity candy
- Taste the rainbow: The Skittles rainbow, that is. These assorted fruit-flavored, bite-sized candies are one of the all-time candy greats. Deliciously chewy, you'll love the green apple, grape, lemon, orange and strawberry flavored packets of deliciousness.
- Perfect for parties: Skittles Candies are fruity and delicious, sure, but they're also a great addition to parties. Use them in decorations for Christmas, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, graduation parties, and holiday get together.
- Bold and fruity: Skittles original bite-sized candies come in a variety of fruit flavors for a sweet and chewy assortment of your favorite flavors, including strawberry, grape, green apple, lemon & orange. Try as a fruit-flavored addition to your favorite dessert.
- Favorite classic: You've been enjoying the fruity Skittles rainbow for years now, and Skittles original bite-sized candies still deliver the punch of fruity goodness you remember. Hand them out at your next game-day party for a fun-filled festival.
Skittles Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 ct
Total Calories: 230
Servings Per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Skittles Nutrition