Are Skittles Gluten-Free?
Skittles are manufactured by the Wrigley Company, a division of Mars Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free.
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.
- Contains one (1) 62.79-Ounce 30-count variety mix box of SKITTLES and STARBURST Candy
- This variety pack features SKITTLES Original, Sour, and Wild Berry flavors and STARBURST Original, FaveREDS, and Tropical flavors
- Give everyone's favorite SKITTLES and STARBURST Candy flavors for care package ideas and hostess gifts
- Perfect for parties, Easter, Christmas, Valentine's Day and Halloween or as a midday treat
- Stock the office pantry with a variety mix box of SKITTLES and STARBURST Candy
Skittles Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 ct
Total Calories: 230
Servings Per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Skittles Nutrition