Are Starbursts Gluten-Free?
Starbursts are manufactured by Wrigley and yes, they are gluten-free. Be careful though if you are not in the United States, as they are listed as containing gluten in Australia.
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil And/or Palm Oil, Fruit Juice From Concentrate (Apple, Strawberry, Lemon, Orange, Cherry), Less Than 2% – Citric Acid, Dextrin, Gelatin, Food Starch-modified, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Coloring (Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1).
- Starburst Originals - Fresh - Sealed In a Poly Bag to Maintain Freshness
- Bulk - Share With Everyone
- Approximately 200 Pieces per Bag
- These are perfect for candy bars, Candy Buffets for Events Such as Baby Showers, Weddings, Etc
- Great for the Office or you Candy Jar at Home
Starbursts Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 8 Pieces (40g)
Total Calories: 160
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Starbursts Nutrition