Are Starbursts Gluten-Free?
Starbursts are manufactured by Wrigley and yes, they are gluten-free. Be careful though if you are not in the United States, as they are listed as containing gluten in Australia.
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil And/or Palm Oil, Fruit Juice From Concentrate (Apple, Strawberry, Lemon, Orange, Cherry), Less Than 2% – Citric Acid, Dextrin, Gelatin, Food Starch-modified, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Coloring (Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1).
- Contains one (1) 15.6-ounce resealable sharing size bag of STARBURST FaveREDS Candy
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- STARBURST FaveREDS Candy features strawberry, fruit punch, watermelon and cherry flavors
- The resealable bag makes it easy to take the juicy goodness of STARBURST Candy on the go
- Each sharing size bag contains enough STARBURST Candy pieces to share with all your friends and family
Starbursts Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 8 Pieces (40g)
Total Calories: 160
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Starbursts Nutrition