Are Sugar Babies Gluten-Free?
Sugar Babies are manufactured by Tootsie Roll Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free.
There are three different kinds of Sugar Babies and they are all gluten-free including:
- Caramel (Original)
- Caramel Apple
Sugar Babies Ingredients (Original)
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Invert Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Dry Whole Milk, Food Starch-Modified, Whey, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Confectioner’s Glaze, Salt, Caramel Color, Artificial Colors (Including FD&C Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6, and Blue 1), Soy Lecithin, White Mineral Oil. Egg may be present.
- Sugar Babies are bite-sized, milk caramel goodness, America’s favorite chewy caramel treat
- 24-Count of 1.7-Ounce Bags of Sugar Babies chewy caramel treats
- Slow-cooked, candy-coated milk caramels are both movie theater and at-home favorites
- 24 separate bags are great for party favors, Halloween, Easter baskets.
- Sugar Babies are Kosher, Peanut Free and Gluten Free.
Sugar Babies Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 10 Pieces (41g)
Calories Per Serving: 160
Calories From Fat: 15
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||13%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Sugar Babies Nutrition