Are Twix Gluten-Free?
Twix are manufactured by Mars Inc. and no, they are not gluten-free. All varieties of Twix include wheat flour as an ingredient that contains gluten.
Twix Ingredients (Original)
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less Than 2% – Salt, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Food Starch-modified, Baking Soda, Artificial Flavor.
- Contains (1) 36-count box of 1.79-ounce singles size Twix Candy Bars
- Twix believes a little bit of joy makes a big difference to your day
- Coffee break tip: Take it with Twix
- Turn your caffeine fix into bliss with crunchy cookies, layered with smooth caramel, and dipped in decadent milk chocolate
- Whether sending a care package to a friend or stocking up the pantry with break time treats, this 36-count box of individually wrapped Twix Full Size candy bars is the perfect bulk candy buy
Twix Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 2 Cookies (50.7g)
Total Calories: 250
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Twix Nutrition