Are Twix Gluten-Free?
Twix are manufactured by Mars Inc. and no, they are not gluten-free. All varieties of Twix include wheat flour as an ingredient that contains gluten.
Twix Ingredients (Original)
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Pgpr, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less Than 2% – Salt, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Food Starch-modified, Baking Soda, Artificial Flavor.
- Contains one (1) 36 count box of 1.79 ounce singles size Twix Candy Bars
- For a fun treat anytime, try Twix Caramel Cookie Candy Bars
- Delicious, savory caramel covering a cookie and coated in delicious chocolate
- Add delicious chocolatey fun to your office break room with Twix Caramel Cookie Bars
- For a fun workday treat anytime, try Twix Caramel Cookie Bars
Twix Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 2 Cookies (50.7g)
Total Calories: 250
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Twix Nutrition