Are Twizzlers Gluten-Free?
Twizzlers are manufactured by The Hershey Company and no, they are not gluten-free. All flavors of Twizzlers use Enriched Wheat Flour which contains gluten.
Corn Syrup, Enriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Cornstarch, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Palm Oil, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Mono- Anddiglycerides, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Preservative, Artificial, Color, Mineral Oil, Lecithin, Glycerin.
- Includes 18 pack of 2.5-ounce of TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists
- A totally twisted treat that’s perfect for taking to the movies, on road trips, and anywhere else you need a burst of delicious strawberry flavor
- Soft and chewy strawberry flavored candy twists
- These packets of TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists make it easy to pack and snack on the go
- A kosher and low fat snack
Twizzlers Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 4 Pieces
Servings Per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Twizzlers Nutrition