Are Twizzlers Gluten-Free?
Twizzlers are manufactured by The Hershey Company and no, they are not gluten-free. All flavors of Twizzlers use Enriched Wheat Flour which contains gluten.
Corn Syrup, Enriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Cornstarch, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Palm Oil, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Mono- Anddiglycerides, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Preservative, Artificial, Color, Mineral Oil, Lecithin, Glycerin.
- Contains one (1) 5-pound bulk container of TWIZZLERS Twists Strawberry Flavored Chewy Candy
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- A perfect movie marathon treat and classic everyday, strawberry-flavored chewy snack that provides long-lasting goodness
- Low-fat, kosher-certified, strawberry-flavored candy in a bulk candy container sealed for sweet freshness
- Use TWIZZLERS candy for filling birthday and retirement party dessert tables or bridal and baby shower candy dishes
Twizzlers Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 4 Pieces
Servings Per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Twizzlers Nutrition