Are Twizzlers Gluten-Free?
Twizzlers are manufactured by The Hershey Company and no, they are not gluten-free. All flavors of Twizzlers use Enriched Wheat Flour which contains gluten.
Corn Syrup, Enriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Cornstarch, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Palm Oil, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Mono- Anddiglycerides, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Preservative, Artificial, Color, Mineral Oil, Lecithin, Glycerin.
- Contains one (1) 80-ounce container of TWIZZLERS Twists Strawberry Flavored Chewy Candy
- Strawberry-flavored chewy Twists candies are a perfect movie marathon treat and classic everyday snack that provides long-lasting goodness
- A low-fat, kosher-certified, strawberry-flavored candy in a bulk box sealed for lasting freshness
- TWIZZLERS Twists candies make delicious desserts for birthdays, retirement parties, graduations, special celebrations and everyday moments
- Pass around this container of strawberry-flavored chewy sweets on Easter or fill candy baskets with the entire container
Twizzlers Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 4 Pieces
Servings Per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Twizzlers Nutrition