Are Twizzlers Gluten-Free?
Twizzlers are manufactured by The Hershey Company and no, they are not gluten-free. All flavors of Twizzlers use Enriched Wheat Flour which contains gluten.
Corn Syrup, Enriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Cornstarch, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Palm Oil, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Mono- Anddiglycerides, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Preservative, Artificial, Color, Mineral Oil, Lecithin, Glycerin.
- Savor the tangy taste of strawberry with these classic candies
- With 5 pounds of twists in every pack, have plenty to share for parties, sleepovers, game night, and more
- Grab a handful for a quick and easy treat, for lunch boxes, or for the office stash
- TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists are a low fat and Kosher snack, with only 120 calories per 3 piece serving
- This product ships as a 5 pound, resealable tub
Twizzlers Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 4 Pieces
Servings Per Container: 1
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Twizzlers Nutrition