Is Almond Milk Gluten-Free?
Silk Almond Milk is a popular brand of almond milk and yes, it is gluten-free. Silk is a brand of dairy substitute food products and is owned by WhiteWave foods. Almond milk is naturally gluten-free and most brands should be safe to consume. If you are looking at buying flavored almond milk products, be sure to check the label to see if the flavoring used has any ingredients that could contain gluten. However, traditional almond milk should be a safe bet, and all Silk Almond Milk products are labeled as gluten-free!
Silk Almond Milk Ingredients (Original)
Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2), Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum.
- ADD ALMONDMILK TO YOUR PANTRY: Plain, unsweetened almondmilk tastes great in baking recipes, with cereal, or on its own
- SHELF-STABLE: Comes in special packaging for convenient, non-refrigerated storage
- DELICIOUSLY WHOLESOME: Dairy-, lactose-, and casein-free; absolutely no added sugar, soy, gluten, eggs, or MSG
- A NUTRITIONAL ALL-STAR: 50% more calcium than dairy milk ; an excellent source of vitamin E; zero cholesterol; 0g saturated fat per serving; just 30 calories per serving
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED, VEGAN-FRIENDLY ALMONDMILK with no artificial colors or flavors
Cool Whip Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Cup (240mL)
Total Calories: 60
Calories From Fat: 25
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||2%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Silk Almond Milk Nutrition