Is Big Red Gum Gluten-Free?
Big Red Gum is manufactured by the Wrigley Company and yes, it is gluten-free.
Big Red Gum Ingredients
Sugar, Gum Base, Corn Syrup, Natural And Artificial Flavors; Less Than 2% Of: Glycerol, Aspartame-acesulfame, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Mannitol, Hydroxulated Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame K, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Sucralose, BHT (To Maintain Freshness). Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
- Wrigley's Big Red chewing gum has a bold cinnamon flavor that gives long-lasting fresh breath.
- Each 5-stick pack contains easy-to-share, individually wrapped sticks of chewing gum.
- Enjoy the cinnamon chewing gum with the long-lasting, fiery-hot taste.
- "Kiss a little longer" with Wrigley's Big Red gum.
- Package includes 3 single packs containing 15 individually wrapped sticks of Wrigley's Big Red gum.
Big Red Gum Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Stick (2.7g)
Calories Per Serving: 10
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Big Red Gum Nutrition