Is Doublemint Gum Gluten-Free?
Doublemint Gum is manufactured by the Wrigley Company and yes, it is gluten-free. You can purchase Doublemint Gum in stick form or in pieces in a few different size packs and all of these should be safe.
Doublemint Gum Ingredients
Sugar, Gum Base, Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Natural, and Artificial Flavors; Less Than 2% Of Glycerol, Aspartame, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame K, Color (Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Beta-carotene), BHT (To Maintain Freshness). Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
- Package includes 10 single packs
- Enjoy the unique, minty flavor of Doublemint chewing gum that you can't get anywhere else
- Each pack contains easy-to-share, individually wrapped sticks of gum
- Wrigley's Doublemint gum, the original classic mint gum since 1914, has become one of the world's best-selling chewing gums
- Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun with Wrigley's Doublemint gum
Doublemint Gum Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Stick (2.7g)
Calories Per Serving: 10
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Doublemint Gum Nutrition