Is Eclipse Gum Gluten-Free?
Eclipse Gum is manufactured by the Wrigley Company and yes, it is gluten-free.
There are a few different flavors and pack sizes of Eclipse Gum available and they are all gluten-free including:
- Polar Ice®
Eclipse Gum Ingredients (Peppermint)
Maltitol, Sorbitol, Gum Base, Acacia, Natural And Artificial Flavors; Less Than 2% Of: Mannitol, Glycerol, Soy Lecithin, Aspartame, Color (Titanium Dioxide), Acesulfame K, Carnauba Wax, BHT (To Maintain Freshness). Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
- Contains one (1) 8.8-Ounce 180 piece bag of ECLIPSE Winterfrost Sugarfree Gum
- ECLIPSE gum gives you incredibly fresh breath
- Sugar free and easy to share
- Enjoy the icy flavor of Winterfrost
- Chewing gum with a burst of fresh flavor inside a crisp outer shell
Eclipse Gum Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 2 Pieces (3g)
Calories Per Serving: 5
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Sugar Alcohol 2g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Eclipse Gum Nutrition
Img src: Wrigley