Is Heinz Ketchup Gluten-Free?
Heinz Ketchup is manufactured by the H. J. Heinz Company and yes, it is gluten-free.
Heinz Ketchup Ingredients
Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Spice, Onion Powder, Natural Flavoring.
- One 32 oz. bottle of Heinz Organic Tomato Ketchup
- From Fourth of July to Labor Day, bring America's Favorite Ketchup to all your summer grilling events
- Pair our organic ketchup with all your summer BBQ favorites as a delicious dipping sauce or topping
- Heinz Organic Tomato Ketchup has the same thick and rich taste of classic Heinz ketchup
- Made with certified organic ingredients
Heinz Ketchup Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 17
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.