Is Heinz Ketchup Gluten-Free?
Heinz Ketchup is manufactured by the H. J. Heinz Company and yes, it is gluten-free.
Heinz Ketchup Ingredients
Tomato Concentrate From Red Ripe Tomatoes, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Spice, Onion Powder, Natural Flavoring.
Bestseller No. 1
Heinz Tomato Ketchup Value Size (64 oz Bottle)
- HEINZ KETCHUP: One 64 oz bottle of Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- AMERICA'S FAVORITE: Heinz Tomato Ketchup uses sweet, juicy, red ripe tomatoes for the signature thick and rich taste of America’s Favorite Ketchup
- RED RIPE TOMATOES: Thick and rich ketchup made from red ripe tomatoes
- THICK & RICH: Our tomato ketchup has a thick and rich texture
- GLUTEN-FREE: Our ketchup is gluten-free to meet your dietary needs
Heinz Ketchup Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 17
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Heinz Ketchup Nutrition
Img src: Heinz