Is Hubba Bubba Gluten-Free?
Hubba Bubba Gum is manufactured by the Wrigley Company and some Hubba Bubba products are gluten-free. Regular Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum that comes in pieces is gluten-free. However, Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape products which come in tape rolls are not gluten-free, so avoid those.
There are a few different flavors of the regular Hubba Bubba Bubble Gum and they are all gluten-free including:
- Outrageous Original®
- Strawberry Watermelon
- Hawaiian Punch ™
- Crush Grape™
- Dr. Pepper Cherry ™
Hubba Bubba Ingredients (Original)
Sugar, Gum Base, Corn Syrup; Less Than 2% Of: Glycerol, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame K, Aspartame, Color (Red 40 Lake), BHT (To Maintain Freshness). Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
- Hubba Bubba Max Bubble Gum.
- Flavor: Outrageous Original.
- Pack of 8. 5 pieces per pack, total of 40 pieces.
- Professionally packed by Secret Candy Shop and shipped double boxed to ensure safe arrival at your door.
- Comes in Secret Candy Shop gift box. Exclusive Secret Candy Shop Magnet included with each purchase.
Hubba Bubba Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Piece (8g)
Calories Per Serving: 25
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Hubba Bubba Gum Nutrition