Is Jello Gluten-Free?
Jello is manufactured by Kraft Foods and yes, it is gluten-free. While Kraft does not label their Jell-O products as certified gluten-free, all their flavors of jello do not include any ingredients that contain gluten.
The following varieties of Jell-O gelatin products do not contain gluten:
- Jell-O Gelatin (All Flavors)
- Jell-O Sugar-Free Gelatin (All Flavors)
Jello Ingredients (Orange)
Sugar, Gelatin, Adipic Acid (For Tartness), Contains Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Disodium Phosphate And Sodium Citrate (Control Acidity), Fumaric Acid (For Tartness), Yellow 6, Red 40, Bha (Preservative).
- Package of 4, 3-ounce boxes
- Refreshing watermelon taste
- Makes a delicious dessert; just add water and allow to set
- Over 300 million boxes of Jell-O are sold every year; nine boxes sold every second in the U.S.
Jello Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1/4 Package (22g)
Total Calories: 80
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.