Is Nutella Gluten-Free?
Nutella is manufactured by Ferrero Inc. and yes, it is gluten-free.
Sugar, Palm Oil, Hazelnuts, Cocoa, Skim Milk, Whey (Milk), Lecithin As Emulsifier (Soy), Vanillin: An Artificial Flavor.
- One 35.2 oz jar of delicious Nutella hazelnut spread, the perfect topping for pancakes, waffles, toast, and more!
- The Original Hazelnut Spread…unique in all the world.
- Made from quality ingredients like roasted hazelnuts and cocoa.
- Packaged in the iconic Nutella jar.
- Pantry-perfect family-size jar – you’ll always have delicious Nutella on hand.
Nutella Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 2 tbsp (37g)
Total Calories: 200
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Nutella Nutrition