Is Nutella Gluten-Free?
Nutella is manufactured by Ferrero Inc. and yes, it is gluten-free.
Sugar, Palm Oil, Hazelnuts, Cocoa, Skim Milk, Whey (Milk), Lecithin As Emulsifier (Soy), Vanillin: An Artificial Flavor.
- NATURALLY MADE and NUTRIENT DENSE: Nutiva Certified Organic, non-GMO, Vegan Hazelnut Spread starts with organic superfoods and blends them without the use of harmful chemicals or stabilizers, and is a source of Omega-3 fats and dietary fiber.
- PREMIUM DIET COMPATIBILITY: Nutiva Certified Organic, non-GMO, Vegan Hazelnut Spread is an ideal addition to vegetarian, vegan, dairy- and gluten-free diets.
- VERSATILE KITCHEN INGREDIENT: Nutiva Certified Organic, non-GMO, Vegan Hazelnut Spread is a tasty way to boost the nutrition of snacks and add complexity to smoothies, desserts and sauces.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh, organic ingredients and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING: Nutiva Certified Organic, non-GMO, Vegan Hazelnut Spread arrives ready for use in safe, convenient BPA-free containers.
Nutella Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 2 tbsp (37g)
Total Calories: 200
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Nutella Nutrition