Is Nutella Gluten-Free?
Nutella is manufactured by Ferrero Inc. and yes, it is gluten-free.
Sugar, Palm Oil, Hazelnuts, Cocoa, Skim Milk, Whey (Milk), Lecithin As Emulsifier (Soy), Vanillin: An Artificial Flavor.
Bestseller No. 1
Nutella Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa for Breakfast, 35.3 oz Jar
- NUTELLA HAZELNUT SPREAD: Discover the Original Hazelnut Spread that's a classic around the world and spread a Nutella smile with the perfect breakfast spread. Start the day with a 35.3-ounce jar of Nutella
- DISCOVER DELICIOUSNESS: Each jar of Nutella contains the irresistibly creamy taste of the hazelnut spread with cocoa that you know and love
- WAKE UP TO WOW: Wake up to the Nutella spread that puts a delectable experience on your plate—with the perfect breakfast or brunch topping for pancakes, waffles and bread
- MADE FOR BAKING: Baking with Nutellla opens up a world of delicious possibilities with this rich, creamy spread. From a savory ingredient to an irresistible topping, adding Nutella can make your cupcakes, muffins, cookies and recipes more irresistible
- INSPIRATIONAL RECIPES: Discover delicious recipes and make even the most ordinary mornings feel extraordinary. Transform pancakes, waffles, toast, crêpes, tortillas, fruit and more into something special
Nutella Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 2 tbsp (37g)
Total Calories: 200
Calories from Fat: 110
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Nutella Nutrition