Is Orbit Gum Gluten-Free?
Orbit Gum is manufactured by the Wrigley Company and yes, it is gluten-free.
There are a lot of different flavors of Orbit Gum and they are all gluten-free including:
- Sweet mint
- Tropical Remix®
- Peppermint DoublePak
- Spearmint DoublePak
- Orbit White – Bubblemint
- Orbit White – Peppermint
- Orbit White – Spearmint
Orbit Gum Ingredients (Citrus)
Sorbitol, Gum Base, Glycerol, Natural, and Artificial Flavors; Less Than 2% Of: Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Soy Lecithin, Aspartame, Malic Acid, Xylitol, Citric Acid, Acesulfame K, Mannitol, Fumaric Acid, Sucralose, Color (Riboflavin), BHT (To Maintain Freshness).
SaleBestseller No. 1
Trident Tropical Twist Sugar Free Gum (168 Total Pieces), 14 Count (Pack of 12)
- 12 packs with 14 pieces each, 168 total pieces, of Trident Tropical Twist Sugar Free Gum (packaging may vary)
- Tropical fruit flavored sugar free chewing gum
- Fruit gum that helps clean and protect teeth while providing fresh breath
- Sugarless gum made with xylitol
- Chewing Trident fruit flavored gum after eating and drinking cleans and protects teeth
Orbit Gum Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Piece (1.9g)
Calories Per Serving: <5
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||<1%|
|Sugar Alcohol 1g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Orbit Gum Nutrition
Img src: Wikia