Is Raisin Bran Gluten-Free?
Raisin Bran is manufactured by the Kellogg Company and no, it is not gluten-free. The very first ingredient listed in Raisin Bran is whole grain wheat which contains gluten.
Raisin Bran Ingredients
Whole Grain Wheat, Raisins, Wheat Bran, Sugar, Brown Sugar Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Malt Flavor. Vitamins And Minerals: Potassium Chloride, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
- Heart healthy bran flakes and raisin cereal
- Made with whole grain and no saturated fat trans fat polyunsaturated fat monounsaturated fat or cholesterol
- Excellent source of fiber and potassium
- 46.5 oz box includes two separately sealed bags for freshness.
- The classic blend of crispy whole wheat flakes and plump, juicy raisins makes every bowl enjoyable.
Raisin Bran Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 cup (59g)
Total Calories: 190
Calories from Fat: 10
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.