Is Raisin Bran Gluten-Free?
Raisin Bran is manufactured by the Kellogg Company and no, it is not gluten-free. The very first ingredient listed in Raisin Bran is whole grain wheat which contains gluten.
Raisin Bran Ingredients
Whole Grain Wheat, Raisins, Wheat Bran, Sugar, Brown Sugar Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Malt Flavor. Vitamins And Minerals: Potassium Chloride, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
- Crunchy, lightly sweetened breakfast cereal that's bursting with delicious raisins and crunchy oat clusters in every irresistible spoonful
- Start your day with crispy, toasted bran flakes balanced with delicious raisins, crunchy oat clusters and a touch of honey in a portable, single-serving cup; pop the top, pour over your favorite milk and enjoy
- With 25 grams of whole grain, a good source of fiber and essential vitamins and minerals per serving; low fat and made with no high-fructose corn syrup, no cholesterol, and no trans fat; kosher
- A heart-healthy cereal that's sure to please the whole family; (while many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease)
- Ready to eat and comes in 2, 16.8-ounce trays containing 6, 2.8-ounce cups for freshness; no mess or cleanup required; a quick and easy snack on the go
Raisin Bran Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 cup (59g)
Total Calories: 190
Calories from Fat: 10
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.