Is Seagram’s Gluten-Free?
Seagram’s beverages such as Seagram’s Ginger Ale are manufactured by the Coca-Cola Company and yes, they are gluten-free.
Seagram’s offers a variety of different beverage products and they are all gluten-free including:
- Seagram’s Ginger Ale
- Seagram’s Diet Ginger Ale
- Seagram’s Club Soda
- Seagram’s Seltzer Water
- Seagram’s Tonic Water
Seagram’s Ginger Ale Ingredients
Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (To Protect Taste), Caramel Color, Sodium Benzoate (To Protect Taste), Sucralose.
- Seagram's Ginger Ale, 7.5 Fl Oz Mini Can - 18-Pack
- Made with real ginger for a crisp, clean refreshing ginger ale
- Made with real ginger and caffeine free
- The perfect bubbly refresher and mixer
- Seagram's is at the root of good times, making every moment more special
Seagram’s Ginger Ale Nutrition Info
Serving Size 12 fl oz
Servings: 1 can
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.