Here is the complete 99 Restaurants Gluten-Free menu.
99 Restaurants Gluten-Free Menu 2021
99 Restaurants has a pretty good gluten-sensitive section on their menu. There are a few modifications to be made here and there, but they do a good job at noting any changes that need to be made to ensure your meal is gluten-free. They also have a gluten-free roll so you can safely enjoy their burgers. Be aware that they do not operate a gluten-free kitchen, so some cross-contamination is possible, but they do note to inform your server is you have a food allergy or sensitivity so they can take the proper precautions and help you out with your order.
- Chicken Caesar (Order without croutons and warm rustic bread)
- Side Caesar (Order without croutons and warm rustic bread)
- Side Garden (Order without crouton)
- Dressing Options: Buttermilk Ranch, Honey Mustard, Lite Northern Italian
Be sure to inform your server you would like your burger served on a gluten-free roll.
- All Star Burger (Served with two gluten-sensitive sides)
- Bacon & Cheese Burger (Served with one gluten-sensitive side)
Their entrees are served with two gluten-sensitive sides unless otherwise noted.
- Royal Sirloin (Served with choice of two sides: bistro salad, potato or vegetable)
- Herbed Salmon & Vegetables (Served with fresh broccoli, grilled tomato, and grilled asparagus)
- Broiled Sirloin Tips
- Smothered Tips
- Balsamic Grilled Chicken
- Lemon Rosemary Chicken Tips
- Fresh Seasoned Salmon
- Fresh Balsamic Salmon
- Prime Rib (Order without au jus. Served with choice of two sides: bistro salad, potato or vegetable)
If this 99 Restaurants gluten-free menu was helpful or if you find something inaccurate please let us know below.
99 Restaurants Gluten-Free Menu
- Gluten-Free Options
99 Restaurants does a great job of providing a good size gluten-free menu for their diners. They don’t have a completely gluten-free kitchen, so there is some risk of cross-contamination. However, they provide a good amount of options and even a gluten-free roll for their burgers. This could be a good place to try out, but make sure to inform your server that you are eating gluten-free before you order so they can help you out.