Are Airheads Gluten-Free?
Airheads are manufactured by Perfetti Van Melle and yes, they are gluten-free. Traditional Airheads and Airheads bites are gluten-free. However, there is one kind, Airheads Xtremes that do contain gluten.
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Modified Food Starch (Corn), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Contains less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Water, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 6, Yellow 5.
Bestseller No. 1
Airheads Candy Bars, Variety Bulk Box, Chewy Full Size Fruit Taffy, Gifts, Holiday, Parties, Concessions, Pantry, Non Melting, Party, 60 Individually Wrapped Full Size Bars
- CONTAINS: Unwrap the fun and play delicious with this 60-count, six-flavor bulk variety pack of Airheads individually wrapped full-sized candy bars
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- INTRO: Get crafty with your treats at playtime. Airheads are the chewy non-melting candy sure to satisfy any sweet tooth
- FLAVOR: Your taste buds can’t get enough of these flavors: Cherry, Watermelon, Blue Raspberry, White Mystery, Grape, and Orange
- OCCASION: Stash a few in lunch boxes, dress up a wedding candy bar, do some crafts with the family, or stock up for concession stands
Airheads Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (16g)
Total Calories: 60
Calories from Fat: 15
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Airheads Nutrition
4 thoughts on “Are Airheads Gluten-Free?”
This info is outdated. Airheads nutrition page has updated their information to show that Airheads Xtremes do contain gluten.
Thanks, we’ve updated the information above to show that Airheads Xtremes do have gluten in them.
Airheads Extreme Bites have wheat starch in them!!
Thanks, Diana! We’ve updated the info above. We can confirm that Airheads Extremes do have gluten in them.