Are Andes Mints Gluten-Free?
Andes Mints are manufactured by Tootsie Roll Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free.
There are a few different flavors of Andes Mints and they are all gluten-free including:
- Creme De Menthe (Original)
- Peppermint Crunch
- Cherry Jubilee
- Mint Parfait
- Toffee Crunch
Andes Mints Ingredients (Creme De Menthe)
Sugar, Vegetables Oil Partially Hydrogenated (Palm Kernel Oil Partially Hydrogenated, Palm Oil Partially Hydrogenated), Milk Non-Fat, Lactose, Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Lecithin, An Emulsifier, Flavors Natural & Artificial, Colors Added (Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake).
- Rectangular three-layered candy' green mint sandwiched between two thin cocoa-based layers
- 1 Tub of 240 Andes Crème de Menthe Thin Mints
- Individually foil-wrapped, bite-sized pieces
- Perfect for everyday snacking or a great way to end a wonderful meal
- Andes Mints are Kosher, Peanut Free and Gluten Free.
Andes Mints Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 40g
Calories Per Serving: 220
Calories From Fat: 130
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 14g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Andes Mints Nutrition