Are Baken-Ets Gluten-Free?
Baken-Ets are manufactured by Frito Lay and yes, they are gluten-free. While Frito Lay doesn’t specifically certify Baken-Ets as gluten-free, they state that no ingredients containing gluten are used to make them.
The following varieties of Baken-Ets are gluten-free:
- BAKEN-ETS® Fried Pork Skins
- BAKEN-ETS® Hot ‘N Spicy Flavored Pork Skins
- BAKEN-ETS® Salt & Vinegar Flavored Fried Pork Skins
- BAKEN-ETS® Sweet Southern Heat BBQ Flavored Fried Pork Skins
- BAKEN-ETS® Traditional Fried Pork Tender Cracklins
Baken-Ets Ingredients (Traditional)
Fried Pork Cracklins and Salt.
- LIGHT AND AIRY – Swap your potato chips for the light, airy and perfectly crunchy Utz Pork Rinds! Shipped to arrive and stay fresh in a large barrel, these delicious pork rinds are packed with protein and sprinkled with just the right amount of salt for a snack you can enjoy anywhere.
- LOW CARB – There are zero carbs per serving, making these original chicharrones the perfect snack food for those on a keto diet or low carb diet. Plus, there are 8g of protein per serving.
- BREADCRUMB SUBSTITUTE – Pork rinds can be used in many unexpected ways, like as a no-carb breadcrumb substitute! Just crush them up and use them in your favorite recipes.
- PERFECT SNACK – Curl up on your couch and enjoy a bowl of delicious pork rinds in place of popcorn, chips or crackers! You can use them with dips, in salads, on their own and much more. Utz pork rinds are also shipped directly from the manufacturer, so they arrive at your doorstep fresh, and the resealable container keeps them fresh longer.
- WE ARE UTZ – Since 1921, Utz has been making and selling quality potato chips, pork rinds and other delicious snacks in Hanover PA, the snack capital of the world! We’re a family managed business providing snacks that are crunchier, lighter, fresher and simply better.
Baken-Ets Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 7 Pieces (15g)
Calories from Fat: 50
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Baken-Ets Nutrition