Are Butterfingers Gluten-Free?
Butterfingers are manufactured by Nestle and yes, they are gluten-free. Be careful though, because not all the variations are gluten-free. What we care about is your standard Butterfingers bar.
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Ground Roasted Peanuts, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Molasses, And Less Than 1% Of Dairy Product Solids, Confectioner’s Corn Flakes, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Cornstarch, Natural Flavors, Monoglycerides, Tbhq And Citric Acid (To Preserve Freshness), Annatto Color Contains: Peanut, Milk And Soy Ingredients.
- Nestle Butterfinger are filled with the most high-quality Milk chocolate available in the market
- Candies are wrapped in an exclusive design pack.
- Our Chocolate are wrapped so perfectly that you can give them as a gift to your loves one without packing them in a shiny paper
- These individually wrapped chocolate are delicious & perfectly sweet, that it's impossible to have only one
- Bite Size Chocolate Bars Butter fingers Candy are a fresh, fun twist on a classic treat
Butterfingers Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (54g)
Total Calories: 250
Calories from Fat: 90
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Butterfingers Nutrition