Are Butterfingers gluten-free?
Butterfingers are manufactured by Nestle and yes, they are gluten-free. Be careful though, because not all the variations are gluten-free. What we care about is your standard Butterfingers bar.
The following Butterfingers are gluten-free:
- Butterfinger Bars
- Butterfinger Fun Size 10.2oz bag
- Butterfinger Bites
The following Butterfingers are not gluten-free:
- Butterfinger Minis
- Butterfinger Crisps
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Ground Roasted Peanuts, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa, Molasses, And Less Than 1% Of Dairy Product Solids, Confectioner’s Corn Flakes, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Cornstarch, Natural Flavors, Monoglycerides, Tbhq And Citric Acid (To Preserve Freshness), Annatto Color Contains: Peanut, Milk And Soy Ingredients.
- BUTTERFINGER SHARE BARS: Contains (36) individually wrapped packs of 1.9 oz Butterfinger candy bars
- CRISPETY & CRUNCHETY: One-of-a-kind crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery texture & taste people love.
- UNIQUE FLAVOR: Contains roasted peanuts and flaky peanut-buttery center, covered in a rich chocolate-y coating to create this delicious treat!
- ANYTIME SNACK: Indiviually wrapped full size candy bars are perfect for baking, filling the candy bowl, party favors or gift bags, snack on-the-go or afternoon treat.
- INGREDIENTS: Kosher and gluten free. No artificial colors or flavors.
Butterfingers nutrition info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (54g)
Total Calories: 250
Calories from Fat: 90
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Butterfingers Nutrition