Are Charleston Chews Gluten-Free?
Charleston Chews are manufactured by Tootsie Roll Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free.
There are a variety of Charleston Chew products and flavors and they are all gluten-free including:
- Vanilla Charleston Chew Bars
- Strawberry Charleston Chew Bars
- Chocolate Charleston Chew Bars
- Charleston Chew Small Bars – Vanilla
- Charleston Chew Minis – Vanilla
Charleston Chew Ingredients (Vanilla Bar)
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Palm Kernel, Palm, Soybean), Nonfat Dry Milk, Cocoa, Lactose, Milk Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumen, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Soy Protein, Salt.
- Chewy, flavored nougat wrapped in a rich, chocolatey coating
- Charleston Chew .65 Oz. Bars, Vanilla, 36-Count
- An American favorite candy treat since 1922!
- Available in strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla flavors - great for making s'mores!
- Charleston Chews are Kosher, Peanut Free and Gluten Free.
Charleston Chew Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (40g)
Calories Per Serving: 170
Calories From Fat: 40
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 4.5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Charleston Chew Nutrition
Img src: Tootsie