Are Charleston Chews Gluten-Free?
Charleston Chews are manufactured by Tootsie Roll Inc. and yes, they are gluten-free.
There are a variety of Charleston Chew products and flavors and they are all gluten-free including:
- Vanilla Charleston Chew Bars
- Strawberry Charleston Chew Bars
- Chocolate Charleston Chew Bars
- Charleston Chew Small Bars – Vanilla
- Charleston Chew Minis – Vanilla
Charleston Chew Ingredients (Vanilla Bar)
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Palm Kernel, Palm, Soybean), Nonfat Dry Milk, Cocoa, Lactose, Milk Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumen, Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Soy Protein, Salt.
- Chewy flavored nougat with a delicious chocolatey coating
- Peanut free - Produced in a facility that does not use peanuts, tree nuts or gluten
- Try frozen for a delightfully refreshing change
- Convenient 3 Flavor sampler - 3 of each
- This item is not a manufacturer-created variety Pack and will not be sent in the original manufacturer’s packaging
Charleston Chew Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (40g)
Calories Per Serving: 170
Calories From Fat: 40
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 4.5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Charleston Chew Nutrition
Img src: Tootsie