Are Cracker Jacks Gluten-Free?
Cracker Jacks are manufactured by Frito Lay and most of them are gluten-free.
Some Cracker Jacks are gluten-free!
Frito Lay states on their website that their Cracker Jack products do not contain gluten in any of their ingredients. They may share a manufacturing line with other products, but they do make sure to clean their equipment between runs so Cracker Jacks should be safe to eat. However, some of their Cracker Jack’d flavors contain wheat ingredients. Their gluten-free products include:
- CRACKER JACK® Original Caramel Coated Popcorn & Peanuts
- CRACKER JACK® Birthday Cake Naturally & Artificially Flavored Popcorn
- CRACKER JACK® Holiday Sugar Cookie Popcorn
Cracker Jack Ingredients (Original)
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Popcorn, Peanuts, Molasses, Salt, Corn and/or Soybean Oil, and Soy Lecithin.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Thomas Ian Griffith, Nastassja Kinski, Christopher Plummer (Actors)
- Michael Mazo (Director) - Micheal Bafaro (Writer) - Lloyd A. Simandl (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Cracker Jack Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 28g
Calories from Fat: 15
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||6%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Cracker Jack Nutrition