Are Fritos Gluten-Free?
Fritos are manufactured by Frito Lay and most of the flavors are gluten-free.
According to Frito Lay, the following flavors are gluten-free.
- FRITOS Original Corn Chips
- FRITOS Lightly Salted Corn Chips
- FRITOS SCOOPS!® Corn Chips
No Gluten Ingredients
According to Frito Lay, the following flavors do not contain gluten ingredients. However, due to how they are manufactured, there is most likely some cross-contamination.
- FRITOS Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips
- FRITOS Flamin’ Hot® Flavored Corn Chips
- FRITOS Flavor Twists® Honey BBQ Flavored Corn Chips
- FRITOS Scoops!® Spicy Jalapeño Flavored Corn Chips
- FRITOS Spicy Jalapeño Flavored Corn Chips
Fritos Ingredients (Original)
Corn, Corn Oil, Salt, No Preservatives.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- National Geographic Channel (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Fritos Nutrition Info
Serving Size: Around 32 Chips (28g)
Calories from Fat: 90
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 10g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Fritos Nutrition