Are Frosted Flakes Gluten-Free?
Frosted Flakes are manufactured by Kellogg’s and no, they are not gluten-free. Frosted Flakes use malt flavoring which consists of barley which contains gluten.
Frosted Flakes Ingredients
Milled Corn, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Malt Flavor, Salt, BHT for Freshness.
- Start your morning with Tony the Tiger and the delicious taste of crunchy corn flakes with a sparkle of sweet frosting in every bite
- Treat your family to this delicious cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults
- A healthy, fat-free cereal with a good source of vitamin D and an excellent source of 7 vitamins and minerals in every 1 cup serving; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy with your favorite milk; Makes a satisfying snack at work, after school, or as a late-night treat; A flavorful addition alongside your morning tea or coffee
- Convenient, ready-to-eat cereal packaged in a 4.5-pound case containing 3, 24-ounce boxes; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Frosted Flakes Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 3/4 cup (29g)
Total Calories: 110
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%|
|Other Carbohydrate 0g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.