Are Frosted Flakes Gluten-Free?
Frosted Flakes are manufactured by Kellogg’s and no, they are not gluten-free. Frosted Flakes use malt flavoring which consists of barley which contains gluten.
Frosted Flakes Ingredients
Milled Corn, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Malt Flavor, Salt, BHT for Freshness.
Bestseller No. 1
Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cold Breakfast Cereal, 7 Vitamins and Minerals, Kids Snacks, Family Size, Original (3 Boxes)
- Irresistibly crisp and delicious; Enjoy the satisfying crunch of golden corn flakes with a sparkle of sweet frosting
- Start your morning off right with the classic, crunchy taste of frosted corn flakes; A tasty, golden corn cereal with a hint of sweetness in every bite
- An excellent source of seven vitamins and minerals including Vitamin D; A fun part of any balanced breakfast
- Enjoy with your favorite milk or as a tasty snack at work, after school, or late-night bite
- Includes three, 24oz family-size boxes of ready-to-eat Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Frosted Flakes Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 3/4 cup (29g)
Total Calories: 110
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%|
|Other Carbohydrate 0g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Frosted Flakes Nutrition
Img src: Bianoti