Are Frosted Flakes Gluten-Free?
Frosted Flakes are manufactured by Kellogg’s and no, they are not gluten-free. Frosted Flakes use malt flavoring which consists of barley which contains gluten.
Frosted Flakes Ingredients
Milled Corn, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Malt Flavor, Salt, BHT for Freshness.
- Tony the tiger's breakfast choice - Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Cereal. The frosting makes it sparkle. The corn makes it crunch. The sweet milk makes it Gr-r-reat
- They're great - Irresistibly crunchy, deliciously sweet and a healthy start to your kids day. A good source of 8 vitamins & minerals, Fat-free (0 mono & 0 polyunsaturated fat) & Kosher Pareve
- Bring out the tiger in you - Enjoy with your favorite dairy or nut milk for an extra sweet taste or as a tasty snack at work, after school, or late-night treat
- Part of a complete breakfast - Start your morning off right with the classically crunchy taste of frosted corn flakes. No high fructose corn syrup & no artificial flavors or colors
- Packaged for freshness - Convenient, ready to eat Frosted Flakes of Corn Cereal is packaged in a 33-ounce box
Frosted Flakes Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 3/4 cup (29g)
Total Calories: 110
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%|
|Other Carbohydrate 0g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.