Are Hershey Kisses Gluten-Free?
Hershey Kisses are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are gluten-free. The Hershey website lists many varieties of Hershey Kisses as being gluten-free, including the original flavors and many others.
The following varieties of Hershey Kisses are listed as being gluten-free on Hershey’s website:
- Hershey’s Hugs Candy
- Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Caramel
- Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate Filled with Cherry Cordial Crème
- Hershey’s Kisses Filled with Vanilla Crème
- Hershey’s Kisses Dark Chocolate Filled with Mint Truffle
- Hershey’s Kisses Pumpkin Spice Flavored Candies
- Hershey’s Kisses Carrot Cake Flavored Candies
- Hershey’s Kisses Meltaway Milk Chocolates
- Hershey’s Kisses Milk Chocolate
- Hershey’s Kisses Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate
Hershey Kisses Ingredients (Milk Chocolate)
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Milk, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin and Ppgr [Emulsifiers], and Vanillin [Artificial Flavor]).
- One party pack of Hershey's Kisses milk chocolates
- Perfect for snacking at home or at the office
- Large bag of chocolate candy is great for sharing or putting out at parties
- Gluten free milk chocolate
- Festive silver foil wrapping is fun for all types of special occasions
Hershey Kisses Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 9 Pieces
Total Calories: 200
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Hershey Kisses Nutrition