Are Jelly Beans Gluten-Free?
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are manufactured by the Jelly Belly Candy Company and yes, they are gluten-free. We are focusing on Jelly Bellys specifically because they are a popular brand in the United States.
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans Ingredients
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Modified Cornstarch, Artificial Flavoring, Acidity Regulator, Glazing Agents, Colors.
- New edition of multi flavor jelly belly bean stand up pouch is a unique and delicious gift for you friends or family.
- The jelly belly bean candy bag contains zero-gram fat and exclude gelatin, milk, eggs or any other dairy products.
- 3 Pound jelly belly bag is certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian. Only 4 calories per bean and over 400 beans are in per pound.
- Brand new flavors of world famous jelly belly are Made in U.S.
- Delicious and wild flavors are perfect for everyone. You’ll feel good when you share this jelly belly jelly beans with your friends.
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans Nutrition Info
Flavor: 50 Assorted Flavor Bag
Serving Size: 35 Pieces
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.