Are Jelly Beans Gluten-Free?
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are manufactured by the Jelly Belly Candy Company and yes, they are gluten-free. We are focusing on Jelly Bellys specifically because they are a popular brand in the United States.
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans Ingredients
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Modified Cornstarch, Artificial Flavoring, Acidity Regulator, Glazing Agents, Colors.
- Gourmet jelly beans have delicious, true-to-life flavor
- Includes 49 popular assorted flavors
- Eat them one by one or get creative with Jelly Belly Recipes
- Contains 4 calories per jelly bean
- Vegetarian and free of gluten, peanuts, dairy and fat
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans Nutrition Info
Flavor: 50 Assorted Flavor Bag
Serving Size: 35 Pieces
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.