Are Lucky Charms Gluten-Free?
Lucky Charms are manufactured by General Mills and yes, they are gluten-free. It is important to note though that some people may still have issues because of the oats.
Lucky Charms Ingredients
Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Oat Flour, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Gelatin, Trisodium Phosphate, Yellows 5 & 6, Red 40, Blue 1 and Other Color Added, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Vitamin E, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc and Iron (mineral nutrients), Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin A (palmitate), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
- CEREAL: Lucky Charms Cereal is a delicious marshmallow breakfast cereal for the entire family to enjoy
- MAGICAL MARSHMALLOWS: Fun shapes kids and adults will love, now with magical UNICORN MARSHMALLOWS!
- GLUTEN FREE: Gluten free kids breakfast cereal
- KIDS SNACK: Enjoy this sweet, crunchy cereal with milk for breakfast by itself for a school snack
- WHOLE GRAIN: 11g of whole grain per serving for a well rounded breakfast or snack
Lucky Charms Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 3/4 cup (27g)
Servings Per Container: About 17
Total Calories: 110
Calories from Fat: 10
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|Other Carbohydrate 10g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Lucky Charms Nutrition