Are Mars Bars Gluten-Free?
Mars Bars are now manufactured by Ethel M Chocolates, previously Mars Inc., and yes, they are gluten-free.
Mars Bar Ingredients (Original)
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Almonds, Less Than 2% – Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil And/Or Palm Oil, Salt, Honey, Egg Whites, Whey Protein Isolate.
- Milk chocolate, creamy nougat, and six full almonds
- This original recipe MARS bar was brought back from its founding in 1932.
- After many years in retirement, we've brought back the original MARS bars recipe under the Ethel M. Chocolates brand to relish in the nostalgia of these premium flavors
- Inspired by the kitchen of Ethel mars (which dates back to 1910), Forrest MARS Sr. Created Ethel M. Chocolates in his Mother’s honor. Using her timeless recipes, forrest’s vision of sharing fresh-crafted, small-batch, premium chocolates was born.
- Ethel M. Chocolates are still made in small batches in a solar-powered factory with no preservatives, using only the freshest and finest ingredients.
Mars Bar Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (36g)
Total Calories: 165
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 6.2g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||13%|
|Trans Fat <0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.7g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.