Are Mars Bars Gluten-Free?
Mars Bars are now manufactured by Ethel M Chocolates, previously Mars Inc., and yes, they are gluten-free.
Mars Bar Ingredients (Original)
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Milkfat, Lactose, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Almonds, Less Than 2% – Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil And/Or Palm Oil, Salt, Honey, Egg Whites, Whey Protein Isolate.
- THE ORIGINAL MARS BAR RECIPE FROM 1932 Ethel M. Chocolates brings back an old time favorite candy bar. After years in retirement, the Original MARS bars are back, customers can relish in the nostalgia of these premium chocolate bars
- 16 INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED ETHEL M. CHOCOLATES ORIGINAL MARS BARS Original recipe Mars bar made with fresh-roasted crunchy almonds, creamy nougat and coated in milk chocolate. A favorite among chocolate lovers everywhere.
- ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDY BAR SNACK Ethel M. decided to bring back this candybar treat in its original form by using the unique recipe and hand-crafted small batch production. Now exclusively made by Ethel M Chocolates!
- A YUMMY NOUGAT TREAT, ALMONDS, PREMIUM MILK CHOCOLATE The Mars Bar was created in 1932 by Forrest Mars, the son of Frank Mars, in Slough, U.K. The original packaging featured a black wrapper with red gold-edged lettering.
- MARS BAR HAS A NEW MODERN LOOK With a gold and white wrapper complete with a picture of the chocolate bar you'll find inside. Grab your own box of The Original 1932 Mars Bar, Milk Chocolate, Nougat & Almonds today!
Mars Bar Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (36g)
Total Calories: 165
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 6.2g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||13%|
|Trans Fat <0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.7g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.