Are Marshmallows Gluten-Free?
We have yet to find a brand of marshmallows that isn’t gluten-free. In this example, we are using probably the most popular brand, which is Kraft.
Marshmallows Ingredients (Kraft)
Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Modified Cornstarch, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of Gelatin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (Whipping Aid), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Blue 1.
- Eight 24 lb. bag of Jet-Puffed Jumbo Mallows Extra Large Marshmallows
- Jet-Puffed Jumbo Mallows Extra Large Marshmallows are a delicious and versatile dessert topping
- Jumbo marshmallows deliver the sweet taste and fluffy texture you know and love
- Fat free marshmallows contain zero g. of saturated fat and zero g. of total fat per serving
- Toasted marshmallows are perfect for s'mores, or try adding them to hot cocoa
Marshmallows Nutrition Info (Kraft)
Serving Size: 4 pieces (29g)
Total Calories: 100
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Kraft Marshmallows Nutrition