Are Marshmallows Gluten-Free?
We have yet to find a brand of marshmallows that isn’t gluten-free. In this example, we are using probably the most popular brand, which is Kraft.
Marshmallows Ingredients (Kraft)
Ingredients: Corn Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Modified Cornstarch, Water, Contains Less Than 2% Of Gelatin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate (Whipping Aid), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Blue 1.
- Try adding marshmallow creme to hot chocolate, or use it with peanut butter for a Fluffernutter sandwich
- Marshmallow creme delivers the sweet marshmallow taste you know and love with a creamy texture.
- Puffed Marshmallow Creme Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme is a delicious, versatile and easy dessert topping.
- Mix with chocolate sauce for a mouthwatering marshmallow ice cream topping Packaged in a resealable jar
- Classic marshmallows deliver the sweet taste and fluffy texture you know and love Fat free snack contains 0 g of trans fat and 0 g of total fat per serving.
Marshmallows Nutrition Info (Kraft)
Serving Size: 4 pieces (29g)
Total Calories: 100
Calories from Fat: 0
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 0g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Kraft Marshmallows Nutrition