Are Milk Duds Gluten-Free?
Milk Duds are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are gluten-free. The Hershey website lists all varieties of Milk Duds as being gluten-free.
Milk Duds Ingredients
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Nonfat Milk, Reduced Protein Whey, Chocolate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Brown Sugar, Whey, Mono-And Diglycerides, Sodium Bicarbonate, Milk Fat, Salt, Resinous Glaze, Soy Lecithin, Tapioca Dextrin, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor.
- Contains twelve (12) 5-ounce boxes of MILK DUDS Chocolate and Caramel Candy
- Pack candy dishes, desk drawers and kitchen cabinets with classic caramel and chocolate movie candy to keep your taste buds busy and easily share with those around you
- Bulk, kosher-certified caramel and chocolate candy in convenient movie boxes that are easy to open and keep the treats inside fresh
- Bring a carton of chewy candy treats to the next birthday party to surprise and delight the crowd
- Enjoy chewy caramel coated in sweet chocolate candy for a classic treat perfect for any sweet moment, including Christmas, Valentine's Day, Halloween and Easter candy snacking and sharing
Milk Duds Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 13 Pieces
Total Calories: 170
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Milk Duds Nutrition