Are Milk Duds Gluten-Free?
Milk Duds are manufactured by The Hershey Company and yes, they are gluten-free. The Hershey website lists all varieties of Milk Duds as being gluten-free.
Milk Duds Ingredients
Corn Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Dextrose, Nonfat Milk, Reduced Protein Whey, Chocolate, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Brown Sugar, Whey, Mono-And Diglycerides, Sodium Bicarbonate, Milk Fat, Salt, Resinous Glaze, Soy Lecithin, Tapioca Dextrin, Vanillin, Artificial Flavor.
- Milk Duds Candy, Caramel in Milk Chocolate, Snack Size Mini Boxes, 2 Lbs
- Sink your sweet tooth into MILK DUDS Candy—a delicious blend of smooth milk chocolate and chewy caramel. These bite-sized candies are perfect for popping whether you’re at home, on the go, or watching movies with friends
- Perfect for snacking and sharing at home and on the go. Smooth milk chocolate and chewy caramel. A classic movie-time treat. A kosher and gluten-free candy
- Great Value! Individually wrapped Milk Duds Candy, Caramel in Milk Chocolate approximately 56 snack size boxes per order
- Packed by CrazyOutlet, retail bulk packing. Pack of 2 Pounds
Milk Duds Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 13 Pieces
Total Calories: 170
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: Milk Duds Nutrition