Are Milky Ways Gluten-Free?
Milky Ways are manufactured by Mars Inc. and while the original Milky Ways contain gluten, there are some other varieties that are gluten-free.
These Milky Ways are gluten-free:
- Milky Way Midnight
- Milky Way Caramel
These Milky Ways are not gluten-free:
- Milky Way Original
Milky Way Ingredients (Original)
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil And/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less Than 2% – Milkfat, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Malted Barley, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor.
- Includes 6 count of individually wrapped Milky Way Simply Caramel Fun Size Bars ( 4.42 ounce bags)
- A caramel lover's dream. Milky Way Simply Caramel is made with real milk chocolate surrounding a rich and delicious caramel center no nougat
- Get deliciously distracted in the caramel, chocolate and nougat of a Milky Way Bar today
- Great for restaurants, stores, offices and your home's candy bowl
- Delicious whether unwrapped and enjoyed or incorporated into dessert recipes
Milky Way Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (52.2g)
Total Calories: 240
Calories from Fat: 80
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.