Are Milky Ways Gluten-Free?
Milky Ways are manufactured by Mars Inc. and while the original Milky Ways contain gluten, there are some other varieties that are gluten-free.
These Milky Ways are gluten-free:
- Milky Way Midnight
- Milky Way Caramel
These Milky Ways are not gluten-free:
- Milky Way Original
Milky Way Ingredients (Original)
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil And/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less Than 2% – Milkfat, Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali, Malted Barley, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor.
- SUPPORTS LIVER FUNCTION: Milk Thistle is traditionally used to support liver function.
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: We're proud partners with The Non-GMO Project. In keeping with our mission to follow the best sourcing, manufacturing and testing practices, we're committed to providing only non-GMO products. Nature's Way Standardized Milk Thistle is produced according to the best practices for GMO avoidance.
- AUTHENTIC TRU-ID CERTIFIED STANDARDIZED MILK THISTLE: TRU-ID is an independent testing program that uses cutting-edge DNA biotechnology to ensure the authenticity of our herbal products, including our Milk Thistle. With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Standardized Milk Thistle featured on our label matches what's in our product.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Our Standardized Milk Thistle is gluten free and vegetarian, made from plant-derived capsules. It also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Take 1 capsule three times daily with food or water. Caution: Persons with allergies of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family (including ragweed) should use this product with caution. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use
Milky Way Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Bar (52.2g)
Total Calories: 240
Calories from Fat: 80
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.