Are M&M’s Gluten-Free?
M&M’s are manufactured by the Mars corporation and yes, they are gluten-free.
Make sure you pay attention to the variations though, as not all of them are gluten-free. Below are the current variations that are gluten-free:
- M&M’s Original Milk Chocolate
- M&M’s Peanut
- M&M’s Peanut Butter
- M&M’S Minis
- M&M’S Almond
- M&M’s Dark Chocolate Peanut
- M&M’s Dark Chocolate
- M&M’S Heart Gift Box
M&M’s Original Milk Chocolate Ingredients
Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Cornstarch, Less Than 1% – Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Coloring (Includes Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2), Gum Acacia. Contains Milk And Soy. May Contain Peanuts.
- Contains (1) 38-ounce party size bag of M&M'S Milk Chocolate Candy
- Enjoy a timeless and miniature treat made with real milk chocolate surrounded by a colorful candy shell
- This classic candy has a chocolate center and a colorful candy shell
- From cookies to trail mix, M&M'S Milk Chocolate Candies are a great way to add colorful fun to desserts
- Stock the office with delicious chocolate fun when you buy bulk bags of M&M'S Milk Chocolate Candies
M&M’s Original Milk Chocolate Nutrition Info
Serving Size: 1 Unit (47.9g)
Total Calories: 240
Calories from Fat: 90
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Source: M&M’s Nutrition