Are Oreos gluten-free?
Oreos are manufactured by Nabisco, a division of Mondelēz International, and yes, they do have two different gluten-free versions (original and double stuf). Not all Oreos are gluten-free, so make sure you look for the ones with the gluten-free label on them.
Oreos ingredients (original)
Sugar, White Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Whole Oat Flour, Cornstarch, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Invert Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Baking Soda, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor.
- One 13.29 oz pack of OREO Gluten Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (packaging may vary)
- Certified gluten free OREO cookies are filled with smooth creme and made with a special blend of gluten free flour making them taste like the original chocolate sandwich cookie you know and adore
- Enjoy OREO cookies as a simple dessert or after-lunch treat, or whenever you want to make a moment or occasion a little sweeter with gluten free snacks
- Resealable packs help your Kosher cookies stay fresh, which means you can look forward to a crisp creme-filled cookie whenever you’re ready for a sweet treat!
- Cocoa Life: 100% Sustainably Sourced Cocoa; OREO partners with Cocoa Life to help support sustainable cocoa sourcing, see the Cocoa Life website for details
Oreos nutrition info
Serving Size: 3 Cookies (34g)
Calories from Fat: 60
|Amount Per Serving||%DV *|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
If you are looking for a different brand of gluten-free Oreos, make sure to check out KinniToos Chocolate Sandwich Cremes.
Source: Oreos Nutrition